Welcome home to Residence A503 at 303 Mercer Street. Situated in the heart of Greenwich Village, this 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom loft duplex offers an incredible private rooftop terrace, high ceilings, and a prime location in the heart of downtown Manhattan.
- The main floor offers the perfect layout for entertaining with a large living room, kitchen, powder room, and storage.
- The kitchen features high end stainless steel appliances, wine fridge, chic white cabinetry, and a large center island.
- The grand living room boasts high ceilings, bright windows overlooking Mercer Street, and built in storage.
- Contemporary staircase leads to the second floor, keeping the bedrooms private, and there is extensive storage under the stairs.
- Large closets in the upper hall provide extra storage and contain a laundry room with washer/dryer.
- Full bathroom features glass enclosed shower and oversized soaking tub.
- The second bedroom is spacious and has a large closet and built in shelving.
- The primary bedroom is bright and airy with a large window and a generous walk in closet.
- A showpiece spiral staircase leads to the private landscaped roof terrace with new pavers and water hookup. This incredible space offers plenty of room for relaxation, outdoor dining, and play.
This dream home is situated on the top floors of a converted turn-of-the-century industrial building with a 24-hour doorman and communal garden. The location is centrally situated providing easy access to Washington Park, Union Square Park, and all of the best restaurants and shopping of the Village, West Village, East Village, and SoHo. Transportation can be found nearby on the R, W, 4, 5, and 6 trains.
Greenwich Village (also known as West Village) extends from Houston Street to 14 Street west of Fourth Avenue and Lafayette Street. However, Greenwich Village proper is now thought of as being the area west of Sixth Avenue and Greenwich Avenue. The Village has been widely known as a bohemian community of artists and writers since the 1920s, yet is a neighborhood that never stops evolving and reinventing itself. With New York University, Washington Square Park and a busy shopping district at its center, it continues to be a popular and active place to live. Every turn can bring you to a place rich with city history. Due to the lack of high-rises, the residential streets remain beautiful and elegant with many attractive old brick townhouses and pre-war apartments. There are also many classic condo and co-op buildings in the area.
Greenwich Greatness. Now Leasing. Situated on a charming tree-lined street in the heart of Greenwich Village, this completely reimagined property offers the advantages of new development, such as a virtual doorman, a resident portal, and additional storage, without losing any of its pre-war character. You’ll love the newly remodeled keyless entry one, two, and four-bedroom residences, with curated finishes and smart design. There’s something for everybody at 103-105 MacDougal, in the most sought-after neighborhood in the city.Read more