The gross rent is $4,225. The landlord is offering one month free on a 16-month lease. The net rent with one month free is $3,960.
Be the first to live in Apartment 3B, a new home designed by award-winning architecture and interior design firm, StudiosC.
The apartment includes two bedrooms, an expansive 20 living room and a large balcony. Floor-to-ceiling windows and three exposures bathe the apartment in natural light, and weathered 4” white oak hardwood floors run through the space. The sleek 11 bathroom is outfitted with chevron porcelain tiling, 6 soaking tub and double-vanity topped with a honed Caesarstone countertop. Central heating and air conditioning and a vented jumbo-sized washer and dryer round out the offering.
Apartment 3B is located on the 3rd floor of 1122 Manhattan Ave, a six-unit boutique development nestled at the top of Greenpoint, one of Northern Brooklyn's most charming and sought-after residential enclaves. The building is just blocks from the waterfront and is surrounded by an array of restaurants, bars and cafes. The G train at Greenpoint Ave and India Street Ferry are a short stroll away.
* New construction
* Two bedrooms
* Large balcony
* Floor-to-ceiling windows
* Three exposures
* Weathered 4” white oak hardwood floors
* 10 ceiling height
* Central heating and air conditioning
* Recessed lighting
* Vented jumbo-sized washer and dryer
* Honed Caesarstone countertop
* Integrated Bosch dishwasher
* Matte black Kohler fixtures
* 28” custom vent hood
* Double vanity
* 6 soaking tub
* Chevron porcelain floor tile
* Kohler matte black fixtures
Neighborhood Features and Transportation:
* Close to the neighborhoods best restaurants, bars and cafes including Glasserie, Champion Coffee, Bakeri, Esme, Saint Vitus Bar, Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory, Le Fanfare, Lobster Joint, Brooklyn Lantern, Milk and Roses, Ashbox Cafe, Sweetleaf Coffee Roasters, Eagle Trading Company, and Anella.
* Other neighborhood highlights include Newtown Barge Park, Greenpoint Playground, Gourmet A'Fare Market, Archestratus, Pure Barre and The Greenpoint Gallery
* Transportation: G train (only 1 stop to Long Island City, connects with the 7 to Midtown) and Ferry to Financial District and Midtown (34th Street)
Equal Housing Opportunity. All information furnished herein is from sources deemed reliable. No representation is made by MNS nor is any to be implied as to the accuracy thereof and all information is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or lease, or withdrawal without notice. All dimensions are approximate. For exact dimensions, please hire your own architect or engineer. MNS, Licensed Real Estate Broker. 97 N. 10th St, 2C Brooklyn, NY 11249
Greenpoint is the northernmost point in the borough of Brooklyn. Greenpoint borders Williamsburg and East Bushwick, East Williamsburg, and Long Island City (Queens). This riverfront neighborhood is undergoing its own cultural makeover. Greenpoint has long been known as an immigrant neighborhood (it’s even referred to as “Little Poland”) but is also an appealing real estate option for bohemian city dwellers. Greenpoint is home to the famous McCarren Park and several churches and schools known for their architectural bonafides.
Now leasing studios, 1 and 2 bedrooms. An all-new living experience in Journal Square. Sophisticated, accessible, and modern. A boutique property, 65 Newkirk features twenty-nine thoughtfully designed residences and carefully selected amenities you’ll love.Read more