- FIRST OPEN HOUSE - SUNDAY 24th NOV - 12:00pm -1:30pm
- Bring your contractor and a little TLC.
- Extra large alcove studio in estate condition. A large open North facing layout with windows that stretch the length of the apartment .
- The bedroom alcove area can be enclosed to create a bedroom and easily fits a queen bed with room to spare.
- The kitchen can be fully equipped including a possible washer dryer and can be extended to create a dining area.
- Large bay windows overlook treelined 22nd street and beautiful landmarked Chelsea townhouses.
- The London Townhouse is a meticulously run full -service Co-op with 24-hour doorman, live-in super, central heating and air-conditioning, a newly renovated lobby and landscaped roof deck, bike storage, central laundry room, and an on-site parking garage.
- Centrally located with easy access to the High line, Meatpacking district, Galleries and a plethora of subways.
- Co op allows, Pets, Pied-a-terre, Subletting with limitations, parents buying for kids and gifting.
Chelsea extends from 14th Street to 29th Street, west of Sixth Avenue (Avenue of the Americas) to the Hudson River. Chelsea is located near the garment district and is in the midst of the flower district. Apartments in this neighborhood are comprised of many walk-up buildings, lovely brownstones, and loft-style structures. Many new stores have opened up along Sixth Avenue and an impressive assortment of restaurants can now be found on Eighth Avenue. The area is home to the Joyce Theater and many other noteworthy art galleries located on the westernmost blocks of the neighborhood.
Now leasing studios, 1 and 2 bedrooms. An all-new living experience in Journal Square. Sophisticated, accessible, and modern. A boutique property, 65 Newkirk features twenty-nine thoughtfully designed residences and carefully selected amenities you’ll love.Read more