This gracious 2-bedroom, 2-bath offers sweeping views to the west. Interior features include floor-to-ceiling windows, wood flooring, warm, natural palettes, an Italian crafted kitchen, European appliances, tiled bathrooms with rain showers, and an in-home washer and dryer.
Our Residences Feature:
- Top-of-the-line appliance suite by Bosch
- Caesar stone kitchen counters and integrated backsplash
- Custom-colored pale taupe oak wood floors
- Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms
- Soaking tubs with custom glass enclosure
- Custom closet interiors
- Built-in bookcase millwork
- Bosch in-unit washer and dryer
- Smart technology featuring keyless smart locks & Nest thermostats
- Continuous window walls in high floor units
Our Exclusive Amenities Package, designed by CetraRuddy and curated by Moinian Group:
- Serene and peaceful attended lobby boasting a sculpture garden
- Landscaped second floor Patio Garden Space
- The Living Room with resident's work space, dining area and library
- Landscaped, furnished rooftop terrace lounge with breathtaking views of the city skyline and the Hudson River, featuring a sculpted lawn designed by HMWhite
- On-site fitness studio featuring Peloton and Technogym equipment
- The Office business center
Architecturally inspiring, Oskar is a luxury rental property designed by CetraRuddy.
Serene and peaceful, the lobby reflects more the sensibilities of an art gallery than a residential building as it boasts an impressive collection of work by Phillip Michaels. A sculpture garden and sky-lit reflective pond house a glistening, mirror-polished sculpture by the renowned artist, Arik Levy. And as abundant light pours in from the sundrenched corridors, the elements of this lobby come together to create a space that is both grand and intimate.
$7,108 is the Net Effective Rent based on a 13-month lease with 1 month free.
The westside neighborhood of Hell’s Kitchen is so nicknamed because of its past notoriety, but the neighborhood’s adjacency to midtown businesses and the theater district has sustained widespread gentrification spanning the past several decades. The increasingly upscale Hell’s Kitchen, a perpetually iconic neighborhood due to its history, and countless restaurant and nightlife options, is now home to young professionals, as well as long-time residents. Hell’s Kitchen, with its tree-lined side streets, is home to the much-publicized Hudson Yards Redevelopment, yet remains more affordable than some other neighborhoods similarly referenced in pop culture, like nearby Chelsea.
Now leasing studios, 1 and 2 bedrooms. An all-new living experience in Journal Square. Sophisticated, accessible, and modern. A boutique property, 65 Newkirk features twenty-nine thoughtfully designed residences and carefully selected amenities you’ll love.Read more