Now Leasing - More Of What You Love.
Proud of our theatre district heritage, The Biltmore is located close to where you will work and play. Easily get to Columbus Circle and discover the rewards of Central Park or stumble upon an endless list of hip restaurants and nightlife just outside your door.
The Biltmore, comprised of 464 residences, offers various floor plans in all sizes including studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom residences. Queen or king-sized beds fit in any layout. What captures resident’s the most, aside from the location and affordability, are the views of Manhattan skyline and Hudson River.
More Reasons To Stay At Home.
• Full-service lobby and reception area staffed 24 hours a day
• On-site Concierge and Valet
• Space accented with marble and fluted glass panels and fireplace.
• Reception with banquette seating
• Building Link Tenant Communication Portal
• Transportation Link travel time monitors
• Reception Lounge with banquette seating and conference rooms
• Landscaped Roof Terrace with outdoor kitchen, television, green lawn and sunning lounge
• Catering Kitchen
• Reservable dining room
• Library with communal tables and conference rooms
• Gaming Lounge including billiards, ping pong, and air hockey tables.
• Fully integrated audiovisual system
• Wi-Fi internet throughout
• 24-hour fitness studio
• Yoga studio
• Free-weight area
• On-site parking professional managed by SP+
• Private Resident Storage
More Than An Apartment.
Welcome home to newly renovated residences featuring brand new kitchen appliances and finishes, custom cabinetry, beautiful oak wood flooring, washer and dryer units in each home, spa-like bathrooms and plenty of light and air in the open, sun-drenched living spaces.
• Full set of Bosch appliances including panel refrigerators and dishwashers, and full-sized ranges
• Luce di Luna counters with full height backsplash
• Custom cabinetry with integrated lighting
• Windowed kitchens and baths*
Large Living Areas
• Bosch washer & dryer
• Cobblestone oak wood flooring
• Gracious closet and storage space with custom shelving and built-ins
• Panoramic city views*
• Custom vanities with ample storage
• Brushed nickel bathroom fixtures
More To Do.
Located in the heart of the theater district, The Biltmore is a short distance or train ride to everything the city offers. An excellent location convenient to Midtown offices, mass transit, Columbus Circle and Central Park.The neighborhood pulses with excitement, and when you’ve had enough you just take the elevator up to your retreat.
139 N 10th St, Williamsburg
1910 was a momentous year: William Taft was president, The Boy Scouts incorporated, Paul Bunyan folklore was born, and Printhouse Lofts originally joined New York's industrial scene brick by mortared brick. Since then, this storied building has...
Now leasing studios, 1 and 2 bedrooms. An all-new living experience in Journal Square. Sophisticated, accessible, and modern. A boutique property, 65 Newkirk features twenty-nine thoughtfully designed residences and carefully selected amenities you’ll love.Read more